Sunday, October 2, 2011

READY TO ROCK!

IN CASE YOU'VE MISSED IT...I have switched formats to our new rock station The Eagle 98.7 - WE MEAN ROCK! And I don't want to miss a BEAT blogging about what I am talking about on the radio and then some sooo I have created a new blog here for everybody to stay in synch with my radio show. So here we gooo!

Working with what we gots to work with at 160 W Clearview Ave. in the lovely new Eagle 98.7 studio I have been having major sports talk and relationship situations for guys! Also my faaavorite...the FRIDAY FOOD CHALLENGE... we're testing out anything and everything friday mornings ( preferably edible and yummy) so send us your ideas (eaglerock987@gmail.com)

Check out our new website--> eagle987.com ( my page is up hollaaaa)
& Till next time... be sure to tune in 6-9am! WE'RE READY TO ROCK HAPPY VALLEY!


No comments:

Post a Comment